The Tourism Rules for season 2016 - 17 has been notified by Madhya Pradesh forest department through MP Online.
2) Here onwards, there will be no more differential rates for Indian & Foreign Tourists in all Parks of MP
3) The Park Entry Fees will be Rs. 1500/- Per Permit (the increase is approx 10%)
4) Premium Zone Concept abolished, No more Premium Zones in Kanha & Bandhavgarh.
5) Single Seat introduced with 10% Quota from On-line Tickets & in Current Bookings.
6) Premium Ticket Concept is scarped.
7) Add-On Facility will be continued with following changes ...
· In the Original Ticket, Minimum 2 tourist names are must with the photo ID number.
· Now, We will pay Only Rs. 1500/- as One time Charge for this Add-On facility (not per add-on of guest)
· We can add maximum 4 Guest through this add-on facility.
· Only One Time Edit, will be possible.
8) Wait Listed Ticket Concept: 25% of the Day’s Ticket Quota, will be issued as Wait-Listed Tickets, such tickets will be automatically stands cancelled, if not confirmed before 6 days of date of travel.
9) Any photo ID of the tourist will be acceptable at the gate for verification.
10) Guide Charges will be Rs. 360/- Per Round from the coming season
11) No entry fee for children up to 5 years of age, Half Entry Fee for Children between 5-12 yrs in single permit
12) In all tiger reserves of MP, the date of tiger census will be declared well in advance to avoid any inconvenience to the tourist.
Enjoy your holiday with Tigers in national parks of Madhya Pradesh