We all are traveller on this planet earth, we are here to experience the God's creation, let's travel around the world to enjoy nature and all its fascinating elements. Travelling to see and photograph wildlife fascinates me the most. I present before my readers my experience as a traveller and natural history destinations on mother earth.
Search This Blog
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Phen Wildlife Sanctuary - A wildlife paradise
Sunday, October 9, 2016
Step by step guide to book your safari excursion
Planning a wildlife holiday to Madhya Pradesh?
|Tiger at Kanha National Park|
Here is a how to book your own safari, a step to step guide to make your wildlife experience a perfect one and end dependency on others:
1 - Go to website https://forest.mponline.gov.in/Search.aspx
2 - Choose your Destination - Following options are available at present - Kanha national park, Bandhavgarh national park, Pench national park, Panna national park and Satpura national park. Here we have chosen Kanha.
3 - Choose your date of travel
4 - Choose your ticket type - You have 2 options to choose between full vehicle permit and single person permit. If only 2 - 3 people are going for holiday and you are comfortable with sharing with others single vehicle permit is a good option. If you are going for photography or with a larger group of 4 - 6 guests it is better to book full vehicle permit.
5 - Click on - 'Excursion Availability' tab
6 - Click on date for which you want to book safari excursion. Here in example we have clicked 01-12-2016 for full vehicle permit.
7 - Fill Zone (Kanha / Kisli / Sarhi / Mukki) and round details (morning / evening).
8 - Leave vehicle type and other details as it is and click on 'Proceed for tourist details' tab.
9 - Fill full details as required, do not forget ID proof number of all guests. Click at 'I agree' tab at last and Continue tab.
11 - Make payment online. You will get a confirmation that your ticket is booked.
Carry your ticket printout along with original ID proof as filled while booking permit, get it checked at entry gate and enjoy your safari.
Present safari permit rate (2016 - 17 Season) is 1500/- for a full vehicle permit. You also have to pay Rs. 50/- extra as portal charges. Vehicle charges and guide charges are extra which you have to pay at the hotel or entry gate. Safari vehicle charges are between 1800/- to 2500/- at different national parks.
Enjoy your forest excursions at Tiger reserves of Madhya Pradesh, Cheers!!!
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Safari details for season 2016 - 17
The Tourism Rules for season 2016 - 17 has been notified by Madhya Pradesh forest department through MP Online.
2) Here onwards, there will be no more differential rates for Indian & Foreign Tourists in all Parks of MP
3) The Park Entry Fees will be Rs. 1500/- Per Permit (the increase is approx 10%)
4) Premium Zone Concept abolished, No more Premium Zones in Kanha & Bandhavgarh.
5) Single Seat introduced with 10% Quota from On-line Tickets & in Current Bookings.
6) Premium Ticket Concept is scarped.
7) Add-On Facility will be continued with following changes ...
· In the Original Ticket, Minimum 2 tourist names are must with the photo ID number.
· Now, We will pay Only Rs. 1500/- as One time Charge for this Add-On facility (not per add-on of guest)
· We can add maximum 4 Guest through this add-on facility.
· Only One Time Edit, will be possible.
8) Wait Listed Ticket Concept: 25% of the Day’s Ticket Quota, will be issued as Wait-Listed Tickets, such tickets will be automatically stands cancelled, if not confirmed before 6 days of date of travel.
9) Any photo ID of the tourist will be acceptable at the gate for verification.
10) Guide Charges will be Rs. 360/- Per Round from the coming season
11) No entry fee for children up to 5 years of age, Half Entry Fee for Children between 5-12 yrs in single permit
12) In all tiger reserves of MP, the date of tiger census will be declared well in advance to avoid any inconvenience to the tourist.
Enjoy your holiday with Tigers in national parks of Madhya Pradesh
Friday, April 15, 2016
Depection of Mother Goddess as Mother Earth in Hindu religion
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Monday, March 21, 2016
Real prosperity - ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
Monday, March 14, 2016
Inner strength - way of living
Saturday, March 12, 2016
Forests, Culture, Nation - the web
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Trip to Bandhavgarh National Park to see Tigers in India
Friday, January 29, 2016
Little Rann of Kutch - Wildlifers Paradise
I got a chance to visit this beautiful land when I was invited by Rotary Club of Wadhwan City for giving a presentation on Indian wildlife. Here is a glimpse of what you can expect at Little Rann:
|Cranes at Little Rann of Kutch|
|Flamingos - come in thousands at Rann|
|Flamingos in Flight|
|One of the best places to study and photograph Flamingos - Little Rann|
|Flamingo at Little Rann of Kutch|
|Indian Wild Ass - Khur|
|Pelicans can be observed at Little Rann with ease|
|Little Rann of Kutch - the last refuge for Indian Wild Ass|
|Indian Wild Ass at Wild Ass Sanctuary, Gujarat|
|Flamingo searching for food in Little Rann of Kutch|
I would like to Thank Mr Chetan Bhai and all members of Rotary Club of Wadhwan City because of whom this trip could materialise. And last but not the least my Dear friend Vikrant Patel, My Pleasure Holidays, Ahmedabad who accompanied me for the trip.